I’ve just released a new version of my music training / anti-tinnitus Web app Plasticity. Here is a list of changes:
- Keyboard shortcuts with WASD keys should make long training sessions easier (per Lord Denton’s request)
- Mobile support with a responsive design lets you train when you don’t have your computer with you. Please use high-quality headphones and make sure all “audio enhancements” (built-in sound distortion) are disabled on your device.
- Eye candy: Pretty sweet slide in/out transitions between questions, re-rendered high-resolution images for retina screens, redesigned buttons (uniform across platforms)
- Improved performance when replaying last tone
- Tested on Firefox, Chrome (Win/Android), Safari (Mac/iOS). (Worked around a Web Audio bug in Safari which sometimes resulted in sounds no longer playing until the game is restarted.)