- Review of the Steelcase Amia chair
- Does listening to a 40 Hz tone “clean up“ the brain in Alzheimer’s patients?
- Review of the Steelcase Please (v2) chair
- Review of the Steelcase Think (v2) chair
- Review of the Herman Miller Embody chair
- Review of the Humanscale Liberty chair
- Review of the Steelcase Gesture chair
- How to buy a good ergonomic office chair
- How to prevent back problems – FAQ for computer workers
- In search of a quiet PSU: Second Edition
- Plasticity 1.2: Keyboard shortcuts, mobile support, and some eye candy!
- Technicolor TC7200 router freezes under load – solution
- Sublime Text 3 doesn’t play well with Equalizer APO and other applications that monitor file changes
- Plasticity and Online Tone Generator now work in Firefox and Chrome
- Web Audio API – things I learned the hard way
- The right way to stress-test an overclocked PC
- In search of a quiet PSU
- Online Tone Generator
- Plasticity – train your ears
- Is constant consumption of content keeping you from having your best ideas?
- I am now afraid of browser plugins
- Review of the Panasonic TX-P42-ST50-E plasma TV
- How to tie your shoelaces securely
- Tinnitus tips
- The sound that should not be
- If someone swapped out your CPU for a slower one, would you notice?
- Windows 7: The almost-there operating system
- Why you should use English versions of your OS and other software
- What you should know about Volume Shadow Copy/System Restore in Windows 7 & Vista (FAQ)
- The Hidden Shadow
- An audiophile’s look at the audio stack in Windows Vista and 7
- Setting up cross-domain tracking of e-commerce transactions with Google Analytics and FastSpring
- How to clean eyeglasses
- Google Toolbar shows incorrect PageRank for HTTPS pages
- Should we care about ABX test results?
- Blind-testing MP3 compression
- Heartburn remedy: Ground flaxseed
- Review of the Dell 2209WA 22″ LCD monitor
- Review of the Eizo S2231W 22″ LCD monitor